Applications Specialist - Surgical Navigation - South West
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West & West Midlands|
|Area||South West, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandWales – South , UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - EngineeringHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 + bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As an Applications Specialist for this global Surgical Navigation company you'll install, service and train clinicians on complex medical equipment in hospital operating theatres across the South West UK. This is a rare opening with a world leading medical technology company.
- Working closely with Sales Team colleagues and managing your diary effectively to visit various customer sites to present, demonstrate and promote the systems, manage clinical trials, and provide a high standard of technical support.
- Provide technical support to hospital operating theatre staff by setting-up Surgical Navigation (also known as Image Guided Surgery) systems and building loyal relationships with clinicians while training them on the systems in a live patient clinical setting.
- In addition, you will be trained to upgrade, service, diagnose faults and perform basic repair work on the modular Surgical Navigation equipment.
- Attend trade shows / exhibitions to demonstrate and promote the product solutions.
The large South West region covers from Cornwall to Birmingham however candidates will ideally be based centrally i.e. a commutable distance from Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Swindon, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare or similar.
Worldwide market leader in surgical navigation solutions for Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, ENT and Spine to deliver less invasive, more efficient, more cost-effective patient treatment. This exciting company provides superb ongoing training and support, and produce ground-breaking, disruptive technology year after year. Think of them as the Google or Apple of the medical devices world.
- Degree educated in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Science, Computer Science or similar, you already have experience of working with electro-mechanical medical equipment and understand the functionality of PC hardware, software and networking.
- Previous experience as an Applications Specialist, Technical Support, Service Engineer or Clinical Engineer in a clinical hospital environment would be an advantage.
- Proven to manage technical projects, troubleshoot and determine root cause issues.
- Articulate and confident with experience of a demanding customer environment.
- Well presented, professional, self-motivated, detail orientated and career focused.
- Salary of £25-35,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, company car or cash allowance, pension, 25+8 days holiday, daily food allowance, home broadband, plus more.
- Personal development plans with excellent, regular product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…