Account Manager - Cellular Immunotherapy - North & Midlands
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Sheffiel|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandScotland , UK & Ireland|
|Job Sector||ScientificScientific - Sales|
|Salary||Negotiable basic salary + bonus + car + benefits|
As an important member of this Clinical Sales Team, you will be responsible for the sales of the company's innovative instruments, reagents, and consumables for cellular immunotherapy. Covering the North UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow, and Edinburgh, you'll develop relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs / CMOs and pharmaceutical companies.
Core responsibilities as Clinical Account Manager - Cellular Immunotherapy - North UK & Midlands:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximise sales potential and business growth across Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Sheffield, Leeds, York, Stafford, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.
- Increase sales of Cellular Immunotherapy products (reagents and instruments) to customers within Academic, Pharmaceutical, CROS / CMOs and Biotech accounts.
- Present at seminars as well performing instrument demonstrations.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences.
This global biotech company develops and manufactures innovative reagents and instruments for the fields of cell biology, immunology, regenerative medicine, and molecular biology. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree in Life Sciences (BSc or higher); a Ph.D. is a plus
- Strong background in immunology / haematology; preferably laboratory experience in regenerative medicine, cellular therapy, and GMP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous sales/applications experience is preferred but not essential
- Solid Business Acumen
- Negotiable basic salary, depending on experience, with a 10K OTE
- Company car
- Benefits include: pension, death in service etc.
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development
Clinical Account Manager, Clinical Sales, Scientific Sales, Laboratory Products, Sales, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Capital Equipment, Reagents, Consumables, Lab Products, Sales Consultant, Immunology, Haematology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Cell Separation, magnetic-activated cell separation, MACS, Cellular Therapy, Regenerative Medicine, Cellular Immunotherapy, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Sheffield, Leeds, York, Stafford, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.