Medical Sales Specialist - Radiation Protection
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West England|
|Area||South West, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 + bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As Medical Sales Specialist for this growing, international Radiation Protection Garment medical devices company you'll drive medical sales across the South West UK region.
- Drive medical sales of Personal Radiation Protection medical devices e.g. lead and lead free aprons, protective goggles / glasses, patient positioning devices and a specialist range of consumables including probe / barrier / intensifier covers and infection control products used within hospitals settings e.g. Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath Labs, Theatre, Orthopaedics, X-ray, Endoscopy, A&E, etc.
- Build and develop relationships with - and influence - new and existing customers while providing a high standard of service.
- Proactively gather market intelligence, develop sales leads, prepare quotations and tenders, attend exhibitions, training sessions and conferences.
A well-established, growing market leader providing quality Radiation Protection Garment medical devices and consumables.
- Degree educated in Biomedical Science or similar together with proven success in medical sales; pharmaceutical or medical devices.
- Skilled in influencing others and building relationships based on trust and service.
- Go-getter personality, confident, self-motivated, determined and energetic.
- Ideally based in the Bristol area; Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon, Weston-Super-Mare or similar are also fine.
- Starting salary of £25-35,000 plus 30% uncapped OTE, car and benefits.
- Personal development plans with product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…