Account Manager - Clinical Chemistry - North UK
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, North Wales, Leeds, York, Pres|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandScotland , UK & IrelandWales – North, UK & Ireland|
|Job Sector||ScientificScientific - Sales|
|Salary||Negotiable basic salary, 2% of sales commission (uncapped), car,|
As Account Manager you will be responsible for selling innovative quality control materials into clinical laboratories thus allowing them to operate more efficiently while improving the quality of patient test results. Working for this International Organisation, you'll sell to Private / NHS Hospitals, Clinicians and Pathology across Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, North Wales, Leeds, York, Preston, Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Core responsibilities as Account Manager - Clinical Diagnostics - North UK
- Drive sales of cutting edge quality control materials and real time peer review software solutions into NHS Pathology and Private accounts across Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, North Wales, Leeds, York, Preston, Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Secure new business and develop existing accounts.
- Build loyal relationships with Laboratory Managers, NHS Pathology, Biomedical Scientist, Lab Technician's, Procurement, Biochemists and Clinical Directors.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance.
- Managed strategic partner relationships in order to cement managed service contracts.
This company is driven by innovation, and has become the global leader in test-consolidated third party quality control materials and real time peer review software solutions. The company's products allow clinical laboratories to operate more efficiently while improving the quality of patient test results. They offer cutting edge quality control products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in biomedical sciences (ideally clinical experience in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Haematology / Immunology)
- Proven track record of diagnostic sales into private and NHS hospital accounts
- Clear and confident communicator with strong commercial awareness and able to engage with end-users, Pathology laboratory managers, clinicians through to procurement
- Independent and decisive, using creative thought and sound logic to identify, prioritise and capture accounts
- Negotiable basic salary, depending on experience, with 2% of sales commission (uncapped)
- Company car
- Lunch allowance - £5 per day
- Benefits include: pension (5%), private healthcare, life assurance, 20 days holiday
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development
Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Scientific Sales, Diagnostic Sales, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, quality control products, Biochemistry, Reagents, Consumables, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Haemostasis, Thrombosis, Coagulation, Haematology, Point of Care, POC, Microbiology, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Virology, Histology, Molecular Diagnostics, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, North Wales, Leeds, York, Preston, Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Glasgow, Edinburgh