Key Account Manager - Imaging Pharmaceuticals
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West & South Wales|
|Area||South West, UK & IrelandWales – South , UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£45,000 - £52,000 + 20% OTE, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As a Key Account Manager for this global healthcare company, you'll drive medical sales of contrast media and radio-pharmaceuticals to hospital Radiology and Nuclear Medicine medical imaging departments across South West England & South Wales.
- Proactively develop new and existing accounts to achieve business growth targets. Identify and capitalise on opportunities while maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Engage relevant customer groups - Radiographers, Consultants, Purchasing - to ensure satisfaction and promote products. Medical sales negotiation and deal closure; create compelling value propositions based on complex customer requirements. Specialties include Neurology, Urology, Cardiology, Joints, Oncology and Renal.
- Strategic territory business and account planning, and adapting to market dynamics.
A worldwide market leader with a broad portfolio of diagnostic imaging solutions, from medical imaging equipment e.g. MRI, X-ray, CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET-CT scanners to contrast media and radiopharmaceuticals. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
- ABPI qualified with experience of selling specialist pharmaceuticals into hospitals.
- Strategic medical sales and negotiation / deal closing in a complex sales environment.
- Clear, confident and influential communications skills; able to close deals.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, strong work ethic.
- Previous experience or knowledge of selling contrast media, radiopharmaceuticals, contrast agents, neuroimaging / neurology related pharma or radiology products would be beneficial.
- Starting salary of £45-52,000 + 20% OTE, car and excellent benefits: healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, up to 30+8 days holiday and more.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…