Clinical Sales Specialist - ICU Respiratory
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South UK (not London)|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 + £20k bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As Clinical Sales Specialist you'll support medical sales of, and train customers on, ICU Respiratory / Ventilator systems across the South UK.
- Be the clinical expert for Respiratory / Ventilation equipment in your regional team.
- Proactively engage new and existing customers (ODPs, ICU Nurses, EMBE) to drive medical sales of respiratory / patient ventilation systems for use in Critical Care, A&E and Operating Theatres.
- Consult customers to fully understand their clinical needs, then present and promote a product that meets their needs: delivering compelling demonstrations and proposals to highlight product value.
- Following a sale: provide initial and ongoing training and supporting customers in Critical Care / ICU, Operating Theatres and A&E.
- Covering the South (not London), including Reading, Slough, Oxford, High Wycombe, Woking, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, etc.
A global market leader within healthcare technology, covering medical imaging, critical care, operating theatres, and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers, and training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there will be opportunities for career progression.
- Experience in Respiratory / Patient Ventilation equipment, either clinically or in medical sales.
- Ideally a current or former Intensive Care Nurse or ODP with clinical experience of patient ventilation / anaesthesia.
- Ideally experience in Medical Sales or as a Clinical Specialist / Applications Specialist.
- Enjoy working with and training others, and take real pride in your work.
- Clear, confident and influential communication skills.
- Starting salary of £35-40,000 plus £20k bonus potential, company car and benefits:
- Private medical insurance, 10% pension, 10x life assurance, annual salary review, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 30+8 days holiday, and more.
Call, email or apply now for full details…