Clinical Sales Specialist - ICU Respiratory
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South UK (not London)|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 + £20k bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
- As Clinical Sales Specialist you’ll support medical sales of, and train customers on, ICU Respiratory / Ventilator systems across the South UK.
COMPANYA global market leader within healthcare technology, covering medical imaging, critical care, operating theatres, and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers, and training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there will be opportunities for career progression.REQUIREMENTS
- As the Respiratory / Ventilation sales expert equipment in your regional team, proactively engage new and existing customers (ICU Nurses, ODPs, EMBE) to drive medical sales of patient ventilation systems for use in Critical Care, A&E and Operating Theatres.
- Consult customers to fully understand their clinical needs then present and promote a product that meets these needs, deliver compelling demonstrations and proposals to highlight product value, then negotiate / close / finalise the sales order. Following this, provide initial and ongoing training and support to customers in Critical Care / ICU, Operating Theatres and A&E.
- Covering the South (not London), including Reading, Slough, Oxford, High Wycombe, Woking, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, etc.
- Current or previous experience as an Intensive Care Nurse with expertise in ICU Respiratory / Critical Care Patient Ventilation equipment.
- Current or previous experience in Medical Sales or as a Clinical Specialist / Applications Specialist.
- Clear and confident communicator; skilled in delivering compelling presentations / business cases designed to influence others and win sales orders.
- Go-getter personality; self-motivated, determined and goal oriented.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Starting salary of £35-40,000 plus £20k bonus potential, company car and benefits:
- Private medical insurance, 10% pension, 10x life assurance, annual salary review, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 30+8 days holiday, and more.