Clinical Sales Specialist – ICU Ventilators
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South UK (not London)|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 - £42,000 + £20k bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
- As Clinical Sales Specialist – ICU Ventilators you’ll drive medical sales of ICU patient ventilator systems across Southern England.
- Be the clinical expert for Respiratory / Ventilation equipment in your regional team.
- Proactively engage new and existing customers (ODPs, ICU Nurses, EMBE) to lead medical sales of respiratory / patient ventilation systems used in Critical Care, A&E and Operating Theatres. You’ll consult customers to fully understand their clinical needs, then present and promote the ventilator that meets their needs: delivering compelling demonstrations and proposals to highlight product value before closing the sale.
- Provide initial and ongoing training and supporting customers in Critical Care / ICU, Operating Theatres and A&E.
- Covering the South (not London), including Reading, Slough, Oxford, High Wycombe, Woking, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, etc.
- A global market leader within healthcare technology, covering medical imaging, critical care, operating theatres, and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers, and training, support and development to their employees.
- Medical sales experience in Respiratory equipment / Patient Ventilation systems or a current / former Intensive Care Nurse or ODP with clinical experience of patient ventilation and keen to move into a medical sales role. Applications from Clinical Applications Specialists looking to move into Sales are also welcome.
- A proactive, go-getter, can-do personality who is happy to work to sales targets and win new business. Clear, confident and influential communication skills.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Starting salary of £35-42,000 plus £20k bonus potential, company car with fuel card, and benefits: private medical insurance, 10% pension, 10x life assurance, annual salary review, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 30+8 days holiday, and more.