Global Product Manager - Radiotherapy Imaging
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - MarketingHealthcare - EngineeringHealthcare - Clinical SupportHealthcare - Other|
|Salary||£50,000 - £65,000 + great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As Global Product Manager for this worldwide leader, you'll work on current and next generation, high-value and complex image guided radiation therapy (IGRT) medical imaging solutions.
- As Global Product Manager you will contribute to the full product lifecycle for a highly technical range of legacy and new image guided radiation therapy (IGRT) medical imaging systems; both software and hardware.
- Product management duties include act as product owner / maintain product roadmap and manage delivery of the product (time, budget, quality) and its lifecycle plan.
- Analyse market and customer feedback and translate these market requirements to support product creation / R&D and drive product improvements. Write business cases, collaborate with marketing and maximise profitability throughout the product management lifecycle.
- Collaborate with a large, talented and successful team of Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Specialists, Clinical Applications Specialist and Engineering teams.
- Office based from Crawley, West Sussex, you'll travel to international exhibitions and customer sites up to 30% of the time during peak periods.
A global market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and career development to their employees.
- Minimum degree in Engineering, Medical Physics / Clinical Physics, Business or Marketing.
- Experience as a Product Manager with a key role in new product development; translating requirements from customers, service teams for R&D / Engineering teams.
- A strong technical aptitude to learn complex, specialist products and market.
- Self-starting, dynamic and enthusiastic with collaborative and influential communication skills to work across divisions and continents.
- Applications from Applications Specialists, Sales Specialists or Service Engineers with experience in radiotherapy or medical imaging systems e.g. MRI, CT, X-ray radiography may be considered.
Must be based within a commutable distance from the Crawley office i.e. South London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne, etc.
- Starting salary of £50-65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package:
- Private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
Call, email or apply now for full details…