MRI Applications Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandEast Anglia, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 + car, great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As MRI Applications Specialist you'll train customers on world renowned, cutting edge MRI systems across the UK.
- Working in a talented team of 4 MRI Applications Specialists, sharing coverage of the UK, you'll train and support customers (e.g. MRI Radiographers) to ensure they realise the full benefits of the latest MRI diagnostic imaging systems.
- Fostering long lasting relationships with new and existing customers to ensure satisfaction.
- As an Applications Specialist you'll support sales colleagues by delivering product demonstrations to potential customers. (To clarify, you will not be working to a sales target or expected to sell).
Worldwide market leader providing medical imaging solutions which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance, including X-ray, MRI, CT and more. They provide superb training, support and development for their employees, and the company actively promotes from within so there will be genuine opportunities to progress your career.
- Qualified Radiographer with expertise in MRI (essential, at two years is preferred).
- Great communication skills to deliver product demonstrations and run training sessions (one-to-one and small groups).
- Organised, adaptable, flexible, willing to learn and hardworking.
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel extensively across the UK.
- Previous experience as an Applications Specialist is not required as training will be provided to MRI Radiographers coming direct from the NHS or private healthcare.
Sensible locations due to their motorway links include London, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Cambridge, St Albans, Northampton, Oxford, Basingstoke, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bristol, Swindon, Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham - other locations may be considered.
- Starting salary of £40-45,000 plus a company car and great benefits:
- Private medical insurance, pension (10%), life assurance (10x), 30+8 days holiday, gym membership contribution - and much more.
Call, email or apply now for full details…