European Field Service Engineer - Dispensing Systems
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Cambridge, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Le|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandEast Anglia, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Engineering|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + car + benefits|
As European Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for maintenance / validation of the systems as well as installation and onsite customer training across UK, Europe, Middle East, Russia and South Africa.
Core responsibilities as European Field Service Engineer - Dispensing Systems - EMEAR:
- Installation, maintenance and customer support of the company's non-contact and quantitative fluid dispensing systems across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Russia and South Africa.
- Support the customer through technical advice and training.
- Carry out breakdown and planned maintenance at customers' sites.
- Carry out procedures necessary to validate systems to certifiable standards.
- Up to 60% travel across EMEAR.
This innovative organisation develops technologies for the dispensing of low volumes of fluids and powders enabling companies to take products from research to product development through to manufacturing. Lateral flow and flow through devices for point of care diagnostics, Immunoblots for allergy testing, glucose biosensors for diabetic testing are some of the markets this organisation addresses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Qualification in electrical engineering / electronics.
- Previous experience as a field service engineer or similar technical role within the life science and / or in-vitro diagnostic markets is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and to actively resolve customers' service problems.
- Professional and able to demonstrate a flexible approach with a sense of urgency.
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international environment.
- A current driving licence valid in the UK.
- Must be based in the United Kingdom.
- Basic salary of £40-45,000, depending on experience, with a bonus
- Company car
- Benefits include: pension, life assurance, 28 days holiday etc.
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development