Scientific Sales Specialist - Water Purification
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - SalesScientific - Application Support|
|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus,car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As a Scientific Sales Specialist you'll sell lab consumables and service contracts for water purification systems, as well as providing customer training / technical support.
Entry Level Scientific Sales Specialist - Water Purification responsibilities:
- This Scientific Sales Specialist role is focused on supporting existing customers; driving sales of lab consumables (e.g. pre-filter cartridges for UV lamps) and service contracts for water purification systems used in NHS and private hospitals; Endoscopy and Sterile Services departments.
- You'll also provide product training for customers, ensuring an excellent standard of customer care.
- Covering the UK you will ideally be based in or near any of the following key locations; Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Oxford, Reading, London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, etc.
- A leading supplier and trusted, British manufacturer of water purification systems for healthcare applications offering excellent training, support and career development.
- Degree educated in a Life Science subject e.g. BSc Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Hands on laboratory experience in microbiology, chemistry or relevant life science.
- Current or previous lab sales experience is ideal, however applicants who match the above two requirements and have experience in sales or customer service in another industry will also be considered.
- Drive, determination, ability to deliver results and travel extensively are also key traits.
- Starting salary of £25-30,000 plus bonus package, car, pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday.