CT Sales Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East UK|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandEast Anglia, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 + £30,000 bonus, car, benefits|
- As a CT Sales Specialist for this global company you’ll sell premium brand CT scanner imaging systems across the South East as part of a large team.
- Proactively engage new and existing customers - Radiographers - to discuss their plans, match them to and present a CT product solution and encourage the sale.
- Work closely with Clinical Applications Specialists (who train your customers) and medical sales colleagues as part of a fast-paced, vibrant, successful team.
- Covering the South East, you’ll ideally be based in or close to one of the following locations: London, Crawley, Reading, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton, Peterborough, Cambridge, Norwich, Southend, Maidstone, Brighton, possibly Leicester, Nottingham or Derby.
- Worldwide market leader within medical imaging equipment and IT solutions which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance. Superb training and support for employees as well as career development prospects.
- A qualified Radiographer with CT scanning expertise and ideally some experience as a clinical applications specialist or in medical sales.
- Alternatively you will be an experienced medical imaging salesperson e.g. CT / MRI but with no radiographer qualification.
- It’s also important that you’re a confident communicator, well organised, self-motivated and happy to cover the geographical region.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Starting salary of £45-50,000 plus £30,000 bonus per annum, company car and great benefits.